Sunday, March 2, 2008

Steve and Meg's conversations....

So, you have to understand that Megan and Steve tease each other ALL the time...that is just how their relationship works...it is funny and heartwarming.
So, we're getting ready to go out and I love sending Megan to give Steve messages like:
" Go tell Daddy mommy loves him" or "Go tell daddy mommy thinks he's cute" and then she'll giggle and run and tell him and then come back with a message for me.
So today I say "Go tell daddy Mommy says to dress handsome".....so she runs and does...
but before she can come back, Steve walks in with this grin on his face and recounts the conversation to me:

Meg: Daddy, mommy says to wear something handsome
Steve: I don't know any other way (sarcasm)
Meg: Daddy, Just do it! (rolling her eyes)
Steve: Megan, I don't want your sass....
Meg: Well, that's Not gonna happen! (and walks away)


LOL...where does she come with these things? I just laughed and laughed...\
I shouldn't b/c she is getting a major attitude but it is still funny ...as long as I don't laugh in front of her right?;)

No comments: