Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boys will be boys.....

Or not.
After visiting Katie yesterday we went to see my other best friend Kim...yes I have 3 best friends down here:) and Megan LOVES to play with her boys, Owen and Henry. Well, Owen decided it was cool to put on Megan's PINK Tanktop and did not want to take it off. Thought it was worthy of a picture. I hold on to this for future blackmail Kim:)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Megans Little Invention....
So, I leave the room for about 5min today and I come back and Megan has tied her jump rope around Erika's jumperoo...she LOVES to tie knots...and is pulling her back and forth! lol...Erika quite liked it...it was hilarious to watch and I was pretty proud Megan came up with that idea on her own.
New "happiest moments of my life": Watching these two play together. can't get enough of it! I love them!! Best Friends Forever! SISTERS RULE!



Is my house clean or what?
I was sewing all day...it looked like a bomb went off!

p.s My pictures suck b/c megan broke the lens cover and has finger prints all over it and I can't get in to clean it off! argh...

No comments: