Sunday, March 16, 2008

A little time for some Craftiness

Well, before Megan was born I spent alot of time makeing baby blankets and her crib bedding etc...I mean I mad a LOT of blankets!!! little blankets, big blankets.........
it has been a while since I was able to get Crafty again. I did make Erika her "blankie" of course, but that's it.
This weekend we had a little gathering for a friend of ours, Honi and Josh who are having their 2nd baby boy. I found out Honi really wanted something homemade so it gave me an opportunity to get creative.
I LOVE Amy Butler fabric and I was really happy with how the blanket for baby Cooper turned out! All my other blankets have been pretty plain so this was the first time I really made something unique and fun:)
thanks for the opportunity Honi, I remember now how much I love to do this kind of stuff!!







2 comments:

Katie said...

i love this blanket. when you have time why don't you make a big one for my bed. i'm talking king size would be great. that's all i ask. thanks:)

Amy said...

Nice job...I'm impressed!