Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome Baby Mckenzie

So, one of my best friends, Katie Hendrickson, just had her THIRD baby girl!!! Of course, coming from a family of 3 girls myself..AND being the third girl, I think this is extra fantastic..and Mckenzie is bound to be a wonderful addition to this family....
Can I also say that Katie does not look like she just had a baby! somehow I didn't get a picture of her! hmmph... and she is one of, if not THE best mom I know! I admire her SO much! I always leave with atleast 2 things I want to do better as a mom after being with her.
This time it was....I need to make Scrapbooks for my girls!!! they would just love it! how will I explain to them when they're older why I didn't do it..so it's on the list of things to do!!!

Here's little Mckenzie with My girls and her 2 big Sisters, Taylor and Hallie....


The Sisters....awww

She is SOOOOOOO sweet! I tell you....

All the girls....yes, Mckenzie is still sleeping through this...
why didn't I get a baby like that? that's okay, you earned it Katie;)

Taylor and Hallie making their funny faces:)

She is so small and sweet, it felt like I was holding a kitten...I NEVER had
a baby this small. I WANT ONE!! she is so precious!

I can't say enough how sweet she is. Look at that little face.

No comments: