Saturday, March 22, 2008

This the season!!......for what you ask? I don't know...for new haircuts?

Wow.....Megans hair sure does bounce up after you cut it :oD.....So,I got a little scissor happy, what can I say?:)
the other day I gave her bangs b/c they are ALWAYS in her face....and today I decided she would look cute as a miniture Katie Holmes.....so.....what do YOU think?
I think she's gorgeous no matter what...and yes, I might be living my dream of having short hair through her... just a little bit.



5 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

I LOVE it! I think she looks so so cute.

Matthias and Jenn said...

She totally looks like shes a teenager......you're going to have to beat the boys away with stick!

Katie said...

L-O-V-E LOVE IT!!! meg you are such a babe!! ditto on what jen said. i think it is so flattering on her!! way to get your short hair fix. did it work though?

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!she's even cuter then before if thats even possible!!
love you meg!aunty T

Jeff and Amy said...

I LOVE the haircut, but, as you can guess from my recent hair chopping, I'm a big fan of the short hair!