Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks Amy.....SIX random things? oh boy..this should be fun....lets see....
I'll put some things I dont' think any or many of you know about me:


1. I broke my nose as a kid, as a pitcher for my baseball team, and then had it re-broken and had rhinoplasty done to it when I was 17...and it's STILL crooked! but it's WAY better than before:)

2. I have NEVER lived with my dad. Well not since I was 3 when they divorced....yet, we saw him on the weekends and he is one of my best friends. I'm so glad we are so close even though we never lived with him. He brings me so much happiness.

3. I was a total ugly duckling til about 19yrs old:) and a nerd:)

4. The last time I read a fiction book ,I was in high school. The only books I read are self help books and Church books. don't know why...I love learning about my dysfunctional behaviors and trying to fix it! LOL. it's true. books on my bedside table right now are:
"The Book of Mormon", "Bonds That Make us Free: Healing our relationships, coming to ourselves" , "The Secret", "A New Earth", and "Eat, Pray, Love"....well, I guess that's sort of her biography. anyway...yeah, those are the kind of books I love:)

5. My greatest, greatest, greatest fear is having my girls grow up and resent me for something or having failed them in some way as a mother

6. I miss team sports from highschool SO much! My favorites were Basketball, baseball, soccer and track. I plan to join a baseball team again when my kids are older.

OH....and I tag Katie Teegarden and Challene Green

No comments: