Sunday, March 2, 2008

Megans little Makeover....

After doing a brides hair/makeup trial run the other day, Megan brought me curling iron and asked me to show her how to use it...(it was off of course), so I showed her how I wrapped the hair around it and she asked me to do hers!I jumped at the opportunity b/c she NEVER lets me do her hair!...for those of you wondering why a hair/makeup artist has a daughter who perpetually has MESSY hair..it's b/c she won't let me touch it! I have to totally bribe her to get pony tails or barretts in it!
So, I sat her on my big makeup chair and started curling....ofcourse 2 curled sections of hair in, she wanted to stop, but I made her sit there:)
anyway...the I wanted to take her picture....she was playing with one of my eyeshadow brushes...and being so silly!

How many times do I have to tell her to open her eyes lol
Oh...I see eyeball!
Okay..WAY too much eyeball in this one! ...
and put that little tongue back in your mouth!
yup...again closed eyes...she does this on purpose! she is so funny

No comments: