Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty.....

no peeking. read this first:

So, it's 5:30am and I just got this picture from Katie and I'm in hysterics!
Yesterday, Katie watched the girls for me, yes that makes FOUR total! lol, she's crazy, but she really wanted the babysitting money:).....anyway, I had to work so she was sweet enough to do it. Last night she fills me in on this....
Megan goes and gets the kitty tail and ears from Lily's Hallowe'en costume and puts on the ears...then she says
Megan: "Katie....I want to wear the tail?"
Katie: "Well, you don't have anyway to put it on?"....
Megan..."hmmmm ....I have These!"...(pointing to her draw string on her pants)...
Katie: Okay....( What were you thinking? !!!!! LOL)
So she ties it on....and then Megan proceeds to swing it around..... and say
"Katie, look at me!"

At that moment, I think in hindsight, Katie realized what she had done. ....thankfully she snapped this picture before correcting the situation.


**UPDATE** Katie's email to me this morning:
"you should also add that megan was actually swinging it around in circles much to my dismay and putting it up and down using both hands like it was an elephant's trunk."

I seriously died laughing.........
thanks Katie...Oh how i'll miss you and Lily and Lucy when you're gone.
you're the best....and Megan...You rock!












7 comments:

Katie said...

what to do with meggy? so funny

Katie said...

and the picture really does not do it justice.

Toshia said...

The picture coupled with the description of the day have given me the best belly laugh I have had in a while! That Megan, she is such a funny girl :)

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh Megan...We'll see how funny she thinks it is when she gets older and is dating - this could be a good blackmail picture!

Linds said...

Kids! Gotta love it! It made me laugh really hard.

Christie Wilson (Grummons) said...

HAhahahahaha!!!!! Hilarious!!!!

Amy said...

Bah ha...sooooo funny!