Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NEW JEANS!!! Seven Jeans Low Rise Ginger Pant in Tahiti

Seriously, a girls best friend these days are some designer, high quality jeans that make your butt look great!!! especially after having 2 babies!

SO, I did it..I had some money saved and went to Nordstrom today and splurged on a new pair of jeans!Though I couldn't believe how much I spent on ONE pair of jeans...they are soooooo worth it and will last forever:)
The wide leg bottom is coming back in style and apparently so is the light wash this year...so go grab yourself a pair:)
here's a pic from the website of what they look like:)



4 comments:

Linds said...

Lookin' good! If you buy the jeans, does it come with the body in the catalouge?

Anonymous said...

Nice!!It's to bad My butt doesn't look like that though. I'm still not brave enough to go jean shopping. I'm hoping I can wait until next winter, lol.
Tracey

Nicole W. said...

I WISH the body came with it...THAT certainly ain't MY tummy! I'm so short waisted, my belly button sits about an inch up from the waist line lol!!
How nice it would be to have a long torso...sigh....Oh...and a tan...Oh...and abs...
should I go on?

Katie said...

dude i WISH i had $200 laying around so i could go "grab myself a pair" according to your post:)