Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Father of My Children...




Here are JUST 10 Reasons Steve is the best Father for our girls:
There are lots more but these are just a few....


1. He makes huge forts with them almost every Saturday while I'm at work..and I mean HUGE forts, I'm often very impressed by them!


2. He takes them on "Daddy-daughter Dates"

3. He always drops everything when he gets home from a long day at work to talk about their day and snuggle (or wrestle) with them

4. He tells them they are beautiful and how much he loves them and why...

5. He takes them to the park a lot!


6. He is the epitomy of F.U.N!



7. Sometimes at night, instead of reading books to Megan before bed, he sits and they talk about a subject. He uses this time to teach her something new. once they talked all about Sharks and their anatomy. Another time they talked about Space and the planets...(pretty much she knows more than I do on these subjects now)

8. He'll put on his swim shorts and jump in the bath with them, even though it's SUPER squishy, just b/c he loves them.

9. He takes them Swimming b/c they love it!! and he plays like a 10yr old, it's hilarious!!!


10. He is very cuddly and affectionate:)



Here are some more pictures of Steve with the girls that I found.
thank you for being the most incredible father Steve, we love you!

Love, your girls;)


He takes them to the zoo...



He plays with them in the snow...(yes He built that fort! with his brother).


He carves pumpkins....

He poses for Megans camera...

He drinks slurpees at the river

He plays "Where's Daddy?" and lets them cover him with stuffed animals...


he does the "Tough Stuff" that I can't handle....
(this is him taking megan to the dentist to get her first filling:( )

I love you Steve!!!!!!!
Even as I write this, I can't believe you are MY husband. You are the husband and father of my dreams. I am completely in love with you and so thankful for everything you do with our girls. I fall more in love with you each day.
Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so touching to read Nicole. I actually got chocked up a little.
I love how you put pictures along with it all! Happy Fathers day steve! Your girls are so lucky to have such a great daddy!
Love tracey
P.s. You never told me meg had to get a filling. How did she do?

lynz said...

awww! that was s super cute daddy/husband/father's day tribute, and i love all of the daddy daughter pics :) sooo cute!

sharon carrie said...

That brought tears to my eyes! Every little girl should be so blessed to have a daddy like that!

Linds said...

Those are some awesome pictures. What a great Daddy!!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

He is a good Dad, only good Dads take two independent little girls to the pool alone, and smile while doing it!!:) What a sweet blog.