Sunday, June 7, 2009

My new swimsuit....


http://www.newport-news.com/shop/popup_lgview.aspx?style_id=32088207&zoom=1

Here's the new suit I bought. Of course I don't look as cute as her in it, but I do like it. Steve said if I put on heels, it would look like something Beyoncé would wear! LMBO.
so true, so true.
anyway...thought it was fun and different and I'm a sucker for white...it makes me look more tanned than I really am. I also wanted to wear a one piece I actually LIKED!
so there it is....I'm also looking for a one-piece with one strap..they're really cute but hard to find for less than $200. ridiculous.
see ya at the pool!

4 comments:

Katie said...

you are addicted to swimming suits!! i love it and think you'll look fabulous in it.

Katie said...

p.s. wear with attitude just like beyonce would. and don't forget to shake your booty like her too. ;)

Linds said...

Ok, you WILL look like that girl in it. It depresses me a little because you will. I buy swimsuits and wish really hard that the body would come with it. You are so hot!! Love ya girl, and yes make sure you shake your bootie like Beyonce.

Lyric said...

Impressed with your choice.!! Cute swimsuit.!! Imagine me sunning myself on the beach.