Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dessert Night at Margo's

Margo planned this great Girls night last weekend......where basically she played Martha Stewart and we all pigged out on dessert all night.
Here a few pictures of all of us crazy girls that night.
Disclaimer** I TOLD you ladies, I would post these pictures! haha...next time maybe you'll pose for me;)

pic above...just SOME of the dee-licious desserts that were there that night!



YUMM YUMM strawberries!

Pregnant lady diggin' in!

Tahsha and I

Holly and Lacey

Daya, Tahsha and Alicia

Becki posing for me:)

"The Hostess"!! Read her shirt! soooo cute!

Daya, Me, Lacey and Susan...I'm having a prego sandwhich:):)

more ladies

OKAY!...here we go...these girls would NOT give me one decent picture! they just kept laughing and I kept snapping (with warning) but they refused to calm down...so I told them I would post them all...and I am! HA!


Take 2...

Take 3...thanks for ruining that one Becki!
Take 4...Margo..what kind of smile is THAT?

Take 5...not bad but Margo isn't looking at the camera...

and Take 6...that's about as good as it was gonna get....Margo is holding in her laughter..

Nachelle and baby Jacob

Me and Susan

it was fun and I think we all vowed to never eat dessert again!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO JEALOUS!! That looks like so much fun. Again, wish I were there.

Katie said...

oh that does look absolutely fabulous. margo is so talented. looks like fun!

The Hill Family said...

Wish I could've been there! So fun! I miss those girls nights with the gals...I'm trying to start something like that up here.