Saturday, June 6, 2009

GaGa


Steve calls her Gaga. He said that's what she calls herself...I'm not sure but it sticks...now she's "Gaga" and "Moosh" lol....
Here she is posing for Steve today right after her bath.
I just want to kiss her. It makes me sad that she's getting so big. Some days I actually ACHE at the thought of them not being small enough to hold anymore. I love them both so much.
My heart hurts when I think of them getting older.
Perhaps it's time for another?;)



There's the "Cheese" smile again...it's SO cute

This one is priceless. Should win an award. I love her.

Happy girl.

I love you Gaga.
I love you Mooshy.
I love you Erika Brooke:)

6 comments:

lynz said...

holy hannah - that picture of her sitting cross legged just jumped to the top of the cute moosh pictures for me! she is sooo cute :)

Hailey said...

We need to come visit!!! She is sooo adorable!!!

Time really does just zoom by doesn't it! Every night I put Jonah to bed I can't help but *sigh* and think, "well, there goes another day" - it's unreal

ooo yeah, have another.... :D (no, we aren't yet in case you are wondering.give us another 1 1/2 years or so)

Linds said...

She is so adorable. I really really love that she has curls too. Gotta love that!

Jeff and Amy said...

She is definitely a cutie! And it does look like it's time for another baby :)

Katie said...

funny that steve calls ehr gaga. makes me think of Lady Gaga...but erika is much cuter than her and doesn't dress super weird. anyway, i too love love love her curls. she is too cute for words.

The Hill Family said...

Wow...she is looking more and more like Megan I think! Love those curls too and yes, you need a boy!