Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Beluga or Cabaret Dancer?



Today Megan had her Recital Photos. The actual ballet recital isn't for 2wks but they had to come in full makeup today for their group photo. I did Megan and Monica's makeup. Monica is Natalie's daughter. I put fake eyelashes on them and it was So cute!! too bad one set fell of while they got them into costume and Megan took the other one off during pictures! lol

When they said they'd be dressed as "baby Belugas" I was thinking more like a big fat white suit...but no...this is their costume!! Looks like they should be doing a kick line together!


Anyway...they are SO cute and I realized that Megan will never be allowed to wear makeup b/c she will look far too beautiful and I don't ever want to deal with boys! ha!
anyway...here they are, cute or what?!!

Here she still has ONE set of lashes on ! haha

This ones my fav!

that' s a blow-hole on top of her head! haha

her class

doing kissy faces:)

Megan and Monica. xo

Monica and my good friend Natalie

me and my baby beluga;)


such a sweetie.
I love my meggy. For everyone who knows her, they know she is one of a kind!
and cute as a button!!;)

5 comments:

Sharon (Nicole's mom) said...

Hi Megan! You look very beautiful in these pictures! A gorgeous baby Beluga! I love you!

Linds said...

I love the little tails on the costume. So cute!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Love the look! Yup, I would be careful, you will have a long line of boys wanting to take her out!

Katie said...

Wow! So fancy and beautiful. I especially love the one set of eyelashes. And seriously you better watch out...T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

The Hill Family said...

Oh, I miss that girl! Please give her a big hug and kiss from me!