Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pee-Pee-on-the-Pott-y!!

I feel like I say this A LOT lately!!

I spent about 30min total on the stupid toilet yesterday...well not ME but Erika...I had to sit there though. she knows when she needs to go, she tells me she needs to go but then she gets on there and holds it! ugh...so frustrating. I kept telling her yesterday that if she went she could wear panties like Megan....so finally at 7:00pm last night while I was going pee...she told me SHE wanted to go, I put her on and.....she went!!!! Megan and I were screaming (as usual) we try to make it a BIG deal when she goes..

Then she got to wear panties and she was THRILLED ! LOL...she would NOT take them off for bed so I had to put them on over her diaper at bed time hahah...
oh well....

anyway...here she is posing for me in her "big girl" underwear!!

12 comments:

lynz said...

awww - love that picture! what a big girl :)

Jessie said...

That is awesome! I wish Sophia would want to wear panties! She wants to wear her diapers, she will bring them to me while she is wearing panties so she can do her business in them HAHA
SO frustrating!!!!
Great news about Steve's job, that is awesome!!

The Woolner Family said...

Pretty much, getting your kids out of diapers is the best thing ever!
Congrats.

Sabby said...

Awesome, nice work Erika!

Lacey said...

Erica is growing up way to fast!!!! I can't belive what a big girl she is, already using the potty. Maybe she can give AJ a few tips since he's not all that into it. Then again maybe I am the one who needs to be more dedicated, oh well!

Linds said...

Yay for Erikah!!

Katie said...

yay!!!

Anonymous said...

BET SHE HAS ONE PRETTY LITTLE PUSSY.

Anonymous said...

I want to lick that pussie all over.BET SHE HAS ONE PRETTY LITTLE PUSSY. rollinsjames947@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She looks amazing in those panties very sexy

Anonymous said...

Omg shes making my cock swell

Anonymous said...

amazingly attractive i would love to get her alone, and remove those panties and spread those legs apart