Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lacey.....

Okay...so i'm about a month behind so prepare yourself...i'm about to put about 5 new posts:)
This is my new friend Lacey. We spend almost everyday together ....doing something..or lots of time ..nothing. it's just nice to have a new friend close by.
Tahsha is my other friend close by...but I don't have a pic of her yet.
anyway..here is Lace in all her glory:) ain't she purdy?:)






Here she is about to go out on a date with her husband....


AND.....here she is taking up too much space on my couch.
haha. just kidding! love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! updates!

Anonymous said...

yay! updates!

Lacey said...

Holy Davina, so exited about the updates she had to post it twice! Anyways, I love being close by we have a great time together. It's not very ften you find a friend you can just sit and do nothing with and still have a ball! Love ya too, just a little less after posting my sweet derrier, lol. Just kidding I am proud of those curves, grrrrrrrrrrr!

Linds said...

Way cute, love the last picture especially!

Katie said...

well it looks like lacey is filling the "job" description pretty well! i think you two are a match made in heaven....or canada :)