Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dr. Stephen Craig Wagner

I could not have been more proud of Steve when he walked on Saturday afternoon. All his hard work...the years of us struggling as students to get him through school....it has all finally paid off. I can't tell you the peace it brings to me knowing I have a smart, ambitious, determined husband. I know he'll be able to provide for our family and that takes SO much stress off of me:)
I love him SO much and am so proud that he stuck it out.....9yrs of school....and he never gave up:) I love you Stevie!!!!
Steve walking in as the ceremony begins....
Grandpa did a FABULOUS job of entertaining the moosh the whole time so I could take pictures! thank you Dad!!

Steve getting his diploma


Unlce Shawn holding Erika so I could get pics of Steve walking out....she was kicking some lady in the head here and we didnt' know til the lady turned around and snapped "she's kicking me in the head!! " lol...oops!




Here he comes!! does that look like JOY or what?!!



Our first family photo with Dr. Wagner:)

The moosh wondered around all afternoon...if I took my eyes off her for even 10 seconds, she was Gone! lol

Me and My doctor;o)

The Moosh LOVES to give her daddy Kisses!!

Yay!!!

Grandpa and Erika sharing a moment.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICOLE AND DR. STEVE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you both have worked so hard to make this happen. Steve, we should get out on the course to celebrate..what do ya say??

Erin said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! What an incredible goal to accomplish... FINALLY! Does this mean you guys are moving back up north?? *wink, wink*

All the best to you guys! What a great Christmas present!

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS steve-O!!! just a few more months. you all look beautiful! love the girls' dresses. and nicole-you're looking hot as always! xoxo

Anonymous said...

ahhh...CONGRATULATIONS!!! to both of you...how awesome is this....and yes - you did it!! Great job...and how fun that he's finally a Dr :D

Great post!! We're proud of you guys too! Well done, Steve!!!

and the girls - priceless! sooo adorable!

Linds said...

Congrats! It's so aweseme. It still hasn't set in for me. It doesn't seem real since he didn't walk. We need to go out and celebrate. Anyway, side note: Liza and Olivia have those same dresses. I love them!