Sunday, December 7, 2008

WSCC Gala Part 1-Warning...massive amounts of pictures

So...last night was the Gala for Steve's school.....we had fun getting ready and I got to do makeup for some friends....we got all dolled up and headed out with our husbands:) there were 5 other couples there that we new so it was lots of fun!! I'm posting ALL the pictures b/c I was the only one with a camera...so the other gals want to copy the pictures from here:)
I'm so glad for FUN, WONDERFUL friends:)


Lacey and I right before leaving
This is my sweet friend Tahsha and her husband Jordan (and yes he is purposely making a ridiculous face in almost all his pictures)

Lacey and Aaron....Aaron is the quiet one in this relationship...i'm constantly laughing at their interactions...they are a GREAT couple~!



Kami and James

guess who.


Amy and Jeff

All of us ladies:) 3 of these women are pregnant...you'll have to figure out who:)






redundant I know...but this way they can pick the ones they like best.

The Men. A handsome looking bunch if I do say so myself.





This is their attempt at doing something cute for the camera.




Kami is pregnant with her 4th SON!!! she's so much fun and makes me laugh!







Lacey is just as Sassy as I am. I love her.

Tahsha is so cute...keeps me motivated to work out b/c she is a personal trainer and we've become good friends. She is only 21 so it's funny to me that she was like 7yrs old when I was graduating...but it just shows you that age is just a number. I love her alot and she's a good friend.


Kami let me hold her cute baby belly! she looks so beautiful doesn't she? just glowing:)

This is Amy. She is a constant inspiration to me. She has lost almost 100lbs this last year...she is the epitomy of strength, commitment and optimisim....she is the one that inspired me to get in shape again!

This is Nachelle...we didnt' find them til after dinner...but I cornered her for a picture. She is 20something weeks pregnant too and you can't even tell...she's adorable. Very sweet, kind... a little shy....good thing i'm not....we get along great!!:)


Lacey doesn't know how to just smile for the camera. .....gosh she's so much like me that way...I used to be such a poser for pictures!!! she looks pretty sexy though huh? ;)

Jordan...stop it! I told you I would post these pictures!! haha

Now this picture is really funny.....I told Lacey to give Aaron a kiss so I could snap a picture but when she leaned in to kiss him..he just looked at her all embarassed and said "what are you doing? "! LOL...she cracked right up and this is the pic I got. it's one of my favs from the night.


Kami and James again...I swear James is always smiling!

enough said.

bustin out on the dance floor!!!

I love this one. it is NOT posed....they really were dancing like this! Haha



are you seeing a theme here?

THIS is posed. Why you ask? oh...b/c MY husband is the ONLY one who wouldn't dance! ugh.




I laughed so hard when I took this picture. they're going to kill me for posting it!
The following are a bunch of really dumb pictures..but SO funny!






Turns out Tahsha loves to take self portraits too LOL!





























































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew! that was a long one...lots of great pics.

Nicole...you look so beautiful and your hair is so classy elegant!

Jessica said...

looks like you guys had a great time. love the dress!

Linds said...

Love the dress! That wasn't the Target one, was it? Anyway, you all looked fab! Glad it was so much fun.

Joshua and Joy said...

You all look so beautiful! Tahsha's dress turned out great! I'm going to put in my guess. I guess that the pregnant ones are: Kami (that one's obvious), Lacey, and maybe Amy? Amy just a guess because I know it's not you and so the 3rd one's between Amy & Tahsha. If it is you, you are good at hiding it.

Joshua and Joy said...

P.S. I loved your dress too! It looks like it fit great.

Sabby said...

Oh that looks like a ton of fun, we should have joined in the fun! By the way cute blog!

Katie said...

you look hot!! love the dress, hair, and makeup. wish we would have gone to the gala when we were in school. fun fun!!

Jessie said...

Looks like it was a fun night!
I so would of went if I wasn't pregnant... Well, at least not 7.5 months pregnant! Loved the dress, if that was the Target one, great job finding it!

The Hill Family said...

Gorgeous, baby!! You are so hot; LOVE the dress too!! How fun! I miss dressing up and going out! Too bad we never went dancing together. We would've torn it up! xoxo