Thursday, December 18, 2008

Apple pie.....yummmmmmm

My friend Lacey makes Awesome Apple pies and I promised Steve to learn how to make one from scratch before she left for christmas so I could make him some at Christmas time:) So on Wednesday, we got together at 9am to make my first apple pie!!
Please excuse me looking like pooh...I hadn't even showered yet....

Megan LOVES to help in the kitchen, so she was right beside us:)
Showing me how to properly mix the pastry

how to "patch" pieces



My finished product...and can I just say...it was DELICIOUS!!!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

That pie looks so yummy!!
Nothing beats a homemade apple pie eh?!

MotherBeck said...

I love love LOVE apple pie. Dave makes me one from scratch every holiday. Way to go on making one, they are not easy!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Good Job

Linds said...

It does look delicious! I want some!

Joshua and Joy said...

It looks lovely, now I just wish I liked apple pie.