Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What the Moosh has been upto....


Well....lets see...she uses her signs for:

-More

-Bottle

-all done

-potty

-bath

-please

still no words....Megan had about 20 words at this age...funny how they are so different:)

she walks around here like she owns the place and has mastered destroying the whole house in about 20minutes:) she is so darn cute though...what am I to do?


She points at everything saying "oh oh oh "...which means she wants it.







she had a really bad bum rash so she had to wear panties for a few days ...it was so cute!! those are megans panties...and notice they are TIGHT! hahahahahaha









Here she is "helping out". IF you consider helping out taking the bread and english muffins into my bathroom.




In her fort


dumping out all the cheerios onto the floor:)

Love you moosh.


4 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pic of erica wearing megs underwear,LOL!!
She is so friggin cute! Reminds me of maddy with those chubby legs!

Linds said...

Baby's got back! J/K! I love it, I just want to squish her. I think she's passed Liza up in weight.

The Hill Family said...

Cute bum!! How is the potty training going?

Katie said...

erika in panties=the cutest thing i've ever seen!