Friday, December 12, 2008

Best Shot

Megan begged me to use my camera the other day...so I said Yes...I know i'm a sucker! These are some of her best shots (some of them I could not stop laughing). If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she'll say a Photographer and a Doctor. Gee....I wonder who she looks up to??




The classic "feet" picture that all 4yr olds do...not sure why



Her new plastic cutlery


T The Vacuum


Woah...a close up



This ones cute



The Stool...atleast it's centered


Good job Meg...this one isn't that bad..

The Moosh looks stunned.....

LMAO! Megan is trying to take a picture of Herself WITH her gingerbread house!
> After about 8 attempts at it (not kidding), I decided to help her out.

I think this is my favorite!!! look at that cute face!


4 comments:

Katie said...

my favorite is of her trying to take the picture of herself WITH the gingerbread houses. that last one is steve as a blond hair blue eyed girl. lol.

Katie said...

i meant house. and good job on the house btw!!

Linds said...

So funny! Did you get the cutlery from IKEA?

The Hill Family said...

Daddy's girl! Future photographer in the making.