Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best Friends

I think one of my greatest new found joys is the sound of Megan and Erika laughing together. It's funny but everytime they start doing something silly and laughing really hard at eachother...no matter how stupid it is...I just start laughing aloud too....
the other day I was waiting in a huge line up at the post office....of course I had to put Erika down b/c who can hold 30lbs on their hip for that long??? so I put her down and she ran around in circles while Megan chased her...every once in a while she would look up at the crowd as if to say "look at how cute and charming I am".....all the women were smitten by her.
Anyway...then I had to pick her up b/c she kep trying to escape out the door so I put her up on the island counter and megan was standing on the ground in front of her.
Megan put her little fish (she calls Nemo) up on the counter and Erika of course grabbed it.....but not just grabbing it to look at it...but to intentionally take it from megan and taunt her with it!....so the game went on....erika passes it to megan and whips it out of her grasp before she can fully grab it...back and forth they went laughing hysterically.....megan has such a great laugh that she gets laughing REALLY hard and then Erika just plays into it.......so here we are all 3 of us laughing hysterics in the post office witha line up of about 15 people....I didn't even look up b/c I didn't want to see the expressions on people's faces...they were probably thinking I was a very silly mom...but I didn't care!
Anyway...here are a few pics of the girls together...they love eachother so much and I can't wait to see them grow up together:)

Megan giving Erika loves
Even before Erika could walk...she always found a way to be right where Megan was:)

you can't see megan in the picture but she's in her bed to the right...and the room is pitch black ..they're supposed to be sleeping but instead they're laughing and squeeling at eachother!!! lol



playing peek a boo through the seat while waiting for the ferry to go to my sisters


just snuggling on the couch watching cartoons:) so sweet.


and last but not least...making a mess together....it's what they do best:)
Notice Erika is pointing to the cheerios..incase I didn't notice them already:)












6 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

I love how siblings can be best little friends. Kaden is always saying that Versii is his best friend.

Jeff and Amy said...

When we have more kids I'm so excited to see how they act and play with each other! But I've always thought that Porter needed an older sibling...oh well, too late for that.

Linds said...

So cute! I love it when they laugh and play together. There's no greater joy.

Anonymous said...

i love this! they are so cute together!

The Hill Family said...

So sweet! I really hope we can have more kids. Siblings are definately friends you can can for life.

Katie said...

so precious!!! i love my sisters and as i've grown older they have become my closest friends. there is nothing better than sisters and i'm so glad that lily and lucy have each other just like meg and erika!