Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Kiss....

I Kinda hoped Erika's first kiss would be ME...but I guess not. While playing at Lacey's the other day, we found AJ leaning over to give Erika a kiss. Thinking she would shun him or push him in the face like she does to us, I wasn't concerned.....

but no...she puckered up and kissed him flat on the lips and even added a little "Muah" sound to it! ( I always make that sound when I kiss her)

I couldn't stop laughing....I think I was more shocked than anything...so in order to get a good pic of it, we had them kiss about 20 more times and they did...EVERY time we told them too, no problem. The funny part is that AJ and Erika are the same size (maybe that's why she likes him) but he is 6mo's older than her. She LOVES him and he ....well...he "likes" her unless she wants to play with his toys and often he runs from her like he's scared she'll attack him...which is entirely posssible so I don't blame him.




Anyway, If this is ANY forshadowing into the future, i'm in Trouble!


Even up on the couch, when he came to kiss her, she leaned right in for it!

goin' in for the Big one! lol


HERE! this was the one time out of 20 she tried to tell him "no no"...but then she changed her mind (haha..see below)

Is this not ridiculously CUTE?!!



P.S Lacey...tell Aaron that if he makes LOTS of money..maybe we can arrange something between these two in 20 years:)





15 comments:

Jessie said...

OkAAAy Nicole!! Are you sure you didn't help Erika and AJ in that last pic??? That is so funny!! Its a perfect kiss!! cute :)

Nicole W. said...

I absolutely promise you we did not help them!! it was ridiculous how perfect their kisses were!!!!!!!!!

Nicole W. said...

I absolutely promise you we did not help them!! it was ridiculous how perfect their kisses were!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

what? erika is already to 1st base...or is that second? and that little boy knows what he wants :) that should be a postcard it is so perfectly cute!! she even has her eyes closed! at least she can say her first kiss was absolutely dreamy....mine...not so much! ewww i think i just threw up in my mouth just thinking of it.

The Hill Family said...

So adorable!! You should try to get those on a postcard! Kissing boys; what's next?? You go Miss Erika!! xoxoxo Miss ya bunches!!

Joshua and Joy said...

That's just adorable. But if you were scared about Megan and Kaden, I think you have a new worry. At least Megan is concerned about kissing, Erika, not so much. So funny!

Jeff and Amy said...

That was adorable!!!! I love it when babies kiss - it is the cutest thing in the world!

mcdltdsy said...

Good luck with that one!!! So cute... baby love

Linds said...

That last picture is perfect. So cute! So they are betrothed? Love that!! IT reminds me of Liza and Ethan.

Tracey said...

ohhhh maaaaan, looks like little mooshy is just like her mommy was,hahahaha! I do believe mom has a pic of you nicole kissing a liitle boy when you were little. I think you were 4 though!Hmmmmm, I'd keep an eye on her, I told you she was gonna be trouble,lol (just teasing)
P.s. I think it's the cutest pic! definitly could be a postcard.
Love tracey xo

Lacey said...

Wow this post has generated A LOT of intrest, maybe I should post about it too! Anyways I love these pictures, could our kids be any cuter!? Oh and Aaron is in Chiropractic School not Dentistry so if she's looking for family money she'll have to keep searching!

honi said...

These pics are SO funny. I would be worried if I were you. Erika looks super comfortable and REALLY into it-lol. I agree with Katie, the picture where Erika's eyes are closed-TOO cute(o:

Jenny May McKim said...

So stinkin' cute..
Erika just makes me smile looking at her pictures..
She looks like so much fun..

I can't wait!

Matthias and Jenn said...

ahhhh ha ha ha that is so funny!!! I love it. Well you might have your hands full when she's a teenager I wish you luck!

MotherBeck said...

That is the sweetest picture. Totally cute!!