Friday, July 4, 2008

Trip to Lincoln City- day 1 stop in Cape Kiwanda

So these pictures are kind of backwards, but we went to Lincoln City for 2 days with My dad..stayed in a house right on the beach. it was amazing!
first we stoped at Cape Kiwanda

You will see Erika's funny faces again and again, this kid cracks me up!
After Cape Kiwanda we arrived at our house and got right to building sandcastles on the beach:)
My dad, Erika and I
Megans first time flying a kite! she loved it~
okay this is steve coming DOWN from the huge hill we hiked at Cape Kiwanda
at the top
My crazy girl
Do you think she's happy? this was BEFORE she started eating sand
So beautiful! this is really high up but you can't really tell here
You dont' even want to know how much sand we found in Megan's butt! lol

on the beach at Cape Kiwanda:)



Me and My dad showing off our feet...they are identical...well except for the size.
it's really funny...My dad and I walk exactly the same too:)



6 comments:

Linds said...

Wow! Looks like way too much fun! What's with babies and eating sand? Olivia did too.

Jessie said...

beautiful city and beautiful pictures!! that is so nice that your dad went with you :) Special

(As far as getting pregnant, it took 2 months, this was our last month for it to happen for it to have been born before we left. Pefect timing! Im so excited to find out too!)

Joshua and Joy said...

I love the beach. It's one of my favorite places to be. It looks like you had a great time. I love the family picture on the beach.

Katie said...

beautiful pictures!! the color is amazing! one of my favorites is of steve running down the hill. he looks like he is running from a very large animal and he can't run fast enough to save his life. lol (with a little bit of snort cuz i'm laughing so hard):)

Nicole W. said...

OH Katie...I love your comments, you make me laugh so hard! I'll be sure to read that one to Steve!

Jeff and Amy said...

Love those pictures! The Oregon coast may not be warm, but it is definitely beautiful!