Saturday, July 26, 2008

missing my family:(

So Steve and Megan have gone to Canada for his Nana's funeral....I couldn't go b/c of course I had a wedding:(:(.....I thought I would enjoy having some time alone but to be honest...we're just bored! well...not that i've had much time to BE bored b/c i'm been working so much.....and why aren't I alseep right now? anyway....tonight Erika and I were just laying on the floor playing and the house was so silent....no megan running around trying to get Erika's attention and make her laugh...No steve wrestling with the girls or updating his website! LOL..okay...he'll laugh if he reads that. anyway...I just realized...I don't want a break!:( I love my little family and I miss them. what the heck are Erika and I going to do for 2 more days? I talk to her..but lets face it...she doesn't exactly engage in conversation with me....unless you consider "Da!"..or " yaya" conversation..
She is reallly smart though...she can wave bye bye now...but she says "yayayaya" while waving..it's pretty cute.

well, i'm off to bed....i'm such an idiot for not being in bed sooner...I found some blogs of old friends from my mission and that just lead to reading one blog after another...how do I get pulled into this darn computer all the time?! ugh...
anyway, night night:)

4 comments:

Katie said...

hope you're surviving. just one more day.

Joshua and Joy said...

That's sad. Josh has been gone since Friday, for his Aunt's funeral, and I miss him...but not too much. HaHa

Linds said...

I hate being alone. I always want it, and then when I am I don't know what to do with myself. Although right now it sounds pretty good.

Jessie said...

its crazy to think that we actually love hanging out with our own families eh! lol anyway, thanks for your thoughtful comment. i was debating to post that but writing is therapy sometimes! thanks again :)
~Jessie