Thursday, July 17, 2008

He's Pinned!

So tonight was Steve's pinning Ceremony:) As they move from 3rd to 4th year and go into the outpatient clinic, they get Pinned:)


He was asked to speak at the ceremony and he did a fabulous job! a perfect mix of humor and emotion. I was so proud of him:) I brought Megan with me and she had to promise me to sit still through the whole thing. She did a GREAT job...was very well behaved. She still amazes me sometimes and I realize I take her for granted. Not many 3yr olds can be that well behaved for that long, she did a great job!Here are some pictures from tonight.


A funny part in Steve's talk..you can see the faculty behind him laughing:)

That's my boy....Witty AND Cute!;)
Steve getting Pinned:)


Steve's class
Us with the munchkin....Erika was at home in bed:)
Me and soon to be "Dr. Wagner"
me and Leila....one of Steve's classmates
It was a great night. I'm SO proud of Steve. He has done an amazing job this last 3yrs and he is obviously well respected by his classmates which I think is really important. He inspires me to be my best b/c he always strives for Excellence.
I love you Steve!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Steve!! Were so proud of you!
Nicole, you look gorgeous in these photos. You could totally be on a cover of a magazine!I especoially like the photo of the 3 of you!
Love Tracey

Joshua and Joy said...

Congratulations to Steve! I have to agree with Tracey...Those are fabulous pictures of you Nicole.

Linds said...

Congrats! It's fun when you can start seeing that they are almost done. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Katie said...

holy freak, you look smokin hot! i don't know how steve concentrated during his speech while looking at you:) congrats to steve!!