Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TAGGED

A. A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? VERY Attached. I love this man to death!


B. BEST FRIEND? for almost 18yrs now....Davina....it's amazing we've lasted this long...she just came to visit last month. I miss her alot.




C. CAKE OR PIE? Hands down Chocolate cake….the best is the cheap Duncan hines in the box…I could eat a whole one by myself!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Friday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Makeup, prayer and my glasses….I can’t see more than 10ft without them
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Light blue, white and black
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? worms
H. HOMETOWN? Vancouver BC CAnada
I. INDULGENCE? Candy. Just sugar in general..I have an addiction
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
K. KIDS? 2
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? The Gospel
M. MARRIAGE DATE? February 14, 2003
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 older sisters. They mean the world to me!



O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Falling. I’ve realized I’m really afraid of heights.
I’m also terrified of being attacked...I'm overly paranoid when i'm out at night and usually run from my car up the stairs!

Q. QUOTE? “True nobility is not being superior to some other man. True nobility is in being superior to your previous self”.

R. REASON TO SMILE? My little monkies, my amazing husband....….and most importantly My Savior Jesus Christ. He has made me happier and changed my life more than anyone else.

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? superman

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE – I don’t even know 5 people who read this? Lol..
Hmm…. Holly, Amy M, Amy J, Lindsey W, and Rosie


U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I saved a man from drowning when I was 12yrs old. I was on the front page of the newspaper and received a good Samaritan award. Very few people know that about me. It took me years to tell anyone. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to appreciate what a special experience it was and how grateful I am the Lord put me there that day. Me and My friend Chrissy were the only ones in the pool besides him and his daughter. It was her 8th birthday. If we hadn’t been there, he would have been dead. After pulling him from the bottom of the pool, I had nightmares for weeks of just seeing his face ( it was grayish blue when I pulled him out).

V. VEGETABLES? Baby carrots, mushrooms, corn and peas yummmmmmmm
W. WORST HABIT? Biting my nails
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasounds for sure!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Dude I LOVE to eat…I just don’t like to cook.
Probably any pasta from Boccellis
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? True blue Capricorn.

5 comments:

Linds said...

So fun to learn more about you. That's awesome about saving that man's life. Wow!! I probably would have just freaked out. Anyway, I know you tagged me, but don't hate me if I don't do it,k? Cause I've already done one like this before. Sorry!!

Katie said...

who knew you were a junior lifeguard?! impressive nicole. also, i liked your quote. i learned some things i didn't know about you. thanks for participating in the tag. i usually don't do them but thought it would be fun. did you take that pic of steve? loves! xoxo

Tricia said...

that was very fun to read!

The Hill Family said...

So fun learning more about you. I love Boccellis too. Our next running reward?? What a blessing to save someone--I cannot imagine what that must be like!! So glad we're friends!! :)

Joshua and Joy said...

I loved reading your tag. This one is way better than the one I got tagged with. I love chocolate too. Bend, OR has a restaurant that he a chocolate cake to die for...the cake is called "Three Finger Jack" and it's the biggest piece. 2 people can eat it & still have 1/3 left over. It's $8 a slice, but worth every penny.