Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Raising a baby in a toddler's world....of CLOTHES that is~

so, when I was pregnant....I did lots of shopping...surprise surprise...but it's fun to buy clothes and I wanted Erika to have clothes of her own and not just all hand me downs.
I went to All about kids alot which is a 2nd hand store for babies. I found this adorable outfit of green cords and peach zip up sweater that I just HAd to buy! I didn't expect to see my toddler in it for along time since it's 18mo-2yr but lo and behold today it came out of the closet.....
this girl is crazy. she's wearing the outfits megan was wearing at 18-20mos old! the pants were a a little long, but other than that..it fit perfectly....well I couldn't zip up the hoodie very well cause it was so tight lol...









Don't you just want to sqeeze her??!! I swear I have the cutest chubbiest babies in the world!!
(Okay, so maybe i'm a LITTLE biast:))



6 comments:

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

Oh ...and that cute white t-shirt...just bought those at carters...it's 2T/3T
nice huh? LOL

Linds said...

Ok, so she's as big at Liza. Ha ha! That's funny! How much does she weigh?

Nicole W. said...

I haven't had her checked in 2mo's but 2 mo's ago she was 23lbs so my estimation is somewhere between 24-25 since she hasn't ONCE in her little life had a plateau in her weight gain...soon I hope lol

Liza is MUCH taller though...but she's so skinny and erikas so chubby that they are probably in the same clothes! haha

Anonymous said...

She's bigger then Noah, for sure! He can still wear some 12month tops. But he's mostly in 12-18month clothing,haha!
I cant wait to get them together they would love eachother.
I'm the same way with noah lately, I can't get enough of him. I'm always wanting to squish him..in a good way,lol!!

Nicole W. said...

I know...I really HAVE TO come up sometime soon! erika is a crawling maniac now...and she LOVES babies...I think she might try to eat him.
seriously.

Katie said...

so stinking adorable. i want to give her lots of kisses.