Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What you DON'T want to see your 9mo old putting in her mouth!

I know, I know..i'm a blogging maniac these days....
this one is for Katie and Davina b/c they both would be totally grossed out by this!
Erika can really get around now....INFACT..while i'm writing let me tell you about today..
I was getting her ready for her nap and I put her down and she b-lined it for the door..which is normal but the BEST part was I said "Erika, come on it's time to go 'night night" and she looked back at me and then started crawling as fast as she could!!" it was SO funny...what alittle stinker...
anyway, onto the grossness....
well, it's not THAT bad but maybe i'm just becuase i'm comparing it to when Megan put dry dog poop in her mouth at the park when she was one. I don't know.
So, the other day I can hear her playing and I was on the computer (bad mommy!I know...but I have a BUSINESS to run okay?),...I could tell she had something in her mouth, so I called her and she peeked around the corner with this:






Nice huh?

8 comments:

Jessica said...

i suppose we learn things are disgusting by trial and error, right?!

Linds said...

Sick! Please tell me it was just a pee pee diaper, that's not quite as bad. Oh, yuck!

Jeff and Amy said...

Ok, so I hadn't read your blog in awhile and there was a TON to catch up on - all entertaining! Yeah, once they're crawling around anything to them is free game to go in the mouth. I guess it's time to hide the trash can...

Anonymous said...

Blahhhh!! What our kids will do when they know we are um working on the computer. lol. Funny Post.

Matthias and Jenn said...

It's gross but so funny. This afternoon I was hurrying to get out the door and pack all the garbage into a plastic bag on the kitchen floor.....then set Aphia down in the kitchen....I ran upstairs to grab my phone when I thought to myself I put Aphia in the same room with the garbage. As I was coming down the stairs I heard the rustle of the platic bag and Aphia was in the bag with one hand in her mouth.....

The Hill Family said...

Yucky!! Too funny! That girl is going to be into everything! I love that outfit on her that you had posted earlier. I really need to check out that store. They have that Friends of the Children swap again in September...wanna go?

Joshua and Joy said...

Yuck! I have a blog entry that you would get a laugh out of. It's really funny. I'll have to show you where it is sometime.

Katie said...

completely disgusting. thank you so much for posting that...i really think that i could have done without!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well, lucy ate one of my mac eye shadows last sunday. not gross, but very messy. please tell me you cleaned erika's mouth out with a really good disinfectant!!:P