Friday, July 4, 2008

Lincoln city part 2

Our second day in lincoln city, our friends Joe and Christie and their 2 boys came up for the day, it was lots of fun!!!

Steve and Joe being absolutely NUTS
Here's proof I gave it a try, it was seriously NUMBING it was so cold, I came out SCREAMING!!
My dad and Steve GQ-ing it
Our sexy pose





So, if you notice in the water picturesat the top you can see those rocks in the water...well this was the next morning when the tide was out, we could walk around them, it was beautiful!!!

Steve and I on the beach

Some more lovin'

Erika Clapping. her new favorite thing to do.

Megan and Papa

Me and Meg

Hyrum and Jace...they are so funny!

Christie and Joe...I took this picture. I was so proud of my choreography and angle:) don't they look lovely?;)


Thats our house in the backgroud, the stairs came right down onto the beach, it was awesome!

Meg holding a shell with the little animal thingy still inside

My dad's "Aqua socks". He's been saving these since the 80's and finally

got to wear them. As you can imagine, they were the topic of alot of laughs!

Erika. Happy as usual....Oh and clapping again!

The fam at Low tide..so cool!

This was at 7am ...we were scrubbing it so bad!

the trip was so much fun! I did not want to leave:)

4 comments:

Linds said...

I love the beach, so much fun! Great pictures!!

Nachelle said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun!! I still haven't made it to the beach (that was #1 on my sightseeing list when I moved to oregon) but will definately have to soon!

Katie said...

lily and i looked through all these pics. she is starting to say megan and baby erika so clear...ahh we need to get together. looked like you had such a blast. i'm so happy you got to go and right on for charging the ocean. i wouldn't do that unless someone offered me a large chunk of money or a really nice dinner!!!! and just think, you did that for free:)

Nicole W. said...

LOL..You crack me up......
well, Christy went in with me but My dad didn't take apicture of that...yes, I went in TWICE!
i'm nuts, I know.... I WISH someone would have paid me! i'll keep that in mind for next time!;)
p.s should we come see you one more time before you move or do you want to wait til your 're back this way???
miss you gals!