Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FREE

So...much to my dismay, Steve came home last night at 1:00am (!!) from Canada and brought his nana's dining room table and 6 chairs, a Humungous dresser and another desk ~!
I was a little ticked b/c i've been working on DOWNSIZING to get rid of clutter....
anyway....
i'm now looking for a home for my old dining room table. It's FREE if you'll come get it:) I could sell it on craigslist but i'm too busy.
it's pine table top with white legs...I think it's nice but steve didn't like it (apparently!)..
it has 4 chairs and is a small dining table .
If you want it or need it or know anyone who needs a table please let me know right away! it' s not like i have extra space to be storing this stuff around! :)

3 comments:

Linds said...

Sorry, I don't know of anyone who needs a table, but I'll spread the word.

Matthias and Jenn said...

Uhhh are you serious! I just wrote a blog saying if anyone has a dinning room table I need one! Is it still available?

Nicole W. said...

YES!!! yay...and there's no one i'd rather give it to:)yipee!