Friday, June 20, 2008

I love Him


Last night while I was praying I realized that I have a very strong testimony of the Resurrection. I know that Christ was raised from the dead and that He lives today.
He lives. He is not dead...He is a real living being who loves us and is aware of everything we're going through each day.
The opportunity to have a close relationship with him is there, but we need to WORK at it. I remember back on my mission and the close personal relationship I had with Him. I felt him near me each day as if He was walking right beside me holding my hand. I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that He was REAL. I felt as if I could almost reach out and touch Him, He was that close to me.
If I want to have that again, I will need to work just as hard at my scripture study, prayers and serving others as I did back then.

It just made me think that I need to remember that He is really there each day...waiting for me to come unto Him. Just because I can't see Him does not mean that He is not a reality in my life.

I love him so much. I am so thankful for all that he has done for me. I feel so blessed to be have a knowledge of the Savior and to have tasted of the fruits of His Love, it is incredible, and it is better than any other love we will ever experience in this life.

4 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Nicole, you inspire me to be a better person. I'm so so glad that you are my visiting teacher. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Nicole W. said...

aww, you're so sweet Joy. I can't wait to get to you know better too:)
hey..can you email me so that I have your email address?
it's nicolewag@gmail.com
thanks!!
xo

Katie said...

thanks for always sharing your testimony. i need to be better at that and follow your example!:)

Anonymous said...

Essebsidebuib
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/rosacea]rosacea[/url]
deellsheasy