Wednesday, September 10, 2008

REFERRING to the man AGAIN- 10K and Family Pics

I'm just too lazy to re-post here. Sorry. But steve put up a pretty funny video of my 10K run I did this weekend.... so go check it out!!! It was great fun and I want to do more!!!! but not on Sundays from now on....Katie and Trent gave me a hard time...they said they were kidding, but really I was just waiting for SOMEONE to say SOMETHING!...geesh you guys!;) lol....I repented and will only run on Saturdays now. promise.

AND for all of those interested in booking my studly husbands skillz for your family photos this fall....he just posted a slide show of the Becerra's family photos ( that was the photographer who took OUR photos).....
If you are serious about booking him, email him soon so he can fit you all in during the break:) or sooner....
stephen.wagner.email@gmail.com

peace.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Good for you!!