Friday, September 12, 2008

"Ballerina Megan"

We have been informed that we are to refer to her now as "Ballerina Megan" (rolling eyes) lol....

Megan Started at the Stites performing Arts center on 181st / Glisan this week. She is taking a "Creative Dance" class which involves Ballet and Tap.....so after her first class, we asked for a little Tap Demonstration.....I'm sure the guy down stairs LOVED it! lol

we love you Megan!!!

P.S Sorry the video is SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!:( does anyone know how to fix that????

5 comments:

Daya said...

That is so cute. I love watching things like that. If you do figure out the sideways video fix let me know. We have one like that too.

Linds said...

That is so freaking cute! I LOVE IT!! I love her little bouncing piggy tails. Too dang cute!

Chris said...

Yeah that was great! We just posted a video Sofia doing her imitation of the Haka War Dance, on Kara's blog...not the same thing but still pretty cute!

O about the sideways video. I'm assuming you shot it with the G9. The camera does figure out when you shooting still pictures which way to flip them, but when you are doing video you have to hold it horizontally. I'm sure there is software that you could use to flip it...

The Hill Family said...

I can't wait to have a little girl so I can dress her up and go to her dance classes and recitals. Megan is just too precious!!

The Woolner Family said...

I went to Stites for dance lessons when I was a girl. Crazy, huh?