Monday, September 29, 2008

Makeup Fiesta


That is what was happening at the Wagners from 10-2 today......

Katie's older Sister Kellie wanted a makeup lesson for her birthday tomorrow...So Katie, Kemy, Kellie and Lily all drove down from Seattle....it was fun!

Kellie is so sweet and was super excited about her new makeup routine for work. She is a lawyer and super fun, cute and smart! hello?? good combo or what? She is adorable. ....too bad i'm married...and not gay....

Anyway, Kemy... kept us laughing as always...that girl is a hoot! (did I just say that? I sound like my mom in the 80's)

and ofcourse always a delight to see the Kate-ster and little miss Lily pants.....Megan and her pretty much played unsupervised for 4hrs ! ...I later found megans mini shopping cart on top of my bed...not really sure what they were doing.....shopping for bed linens? crazy girls.

Anyway....being the super vane beauties we are...we of course had to take a million pictures after.....so here we are in all our glory:)

I love being a girl... ..and I love having such fun friends.

Thanks for coming ladies...it was a blast!

xo





Beautiful Kemy....

The Dudettes...
and again....
and AGAIN....(hey, don't mock us..someday we're gonna have lots of photos to show our kids we were actually HOT once upon a time! ha!)


Katie's sexy pose
yes. we worked it.
Rock on party people!

Katie looks hot here...I just look dumb.
DON'T ASK.


Love you Kate-ster!


My craftmanship:)

Isn't she seriously adorable???

I'm PRETTY sure they were all laughing at me about something in this picture

Kellie is already so naturally beautiful, but it was fun to show her a few tricks to make her beauty pop out even more! happy Birthday!!

I'd say we have the pose pretty down pat.....

Well....that was it. It was fun.

til next time.......

adios Amigos




11 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You all look beautiful.

Lacey said...

Hot mammas! To bad they couldn't stick around for a night on the town. These girls are beautiful and it looks like you had a blast! Jelous much!?! We will have to do this for my burthday, he he.

Linds said...

You all look fabulous!! Such a fun time, it's so much fun to just sit around and be really girly.

ESQ said...

Girl! You are absolutely AMAZING! My entire experience was exactly as I imagined - UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you for making my birthday so memorable! You ROCK! xoxoxo

Katie said...

this was one of my favorite days and the most fun i've had in a long time. thank you for making me laugh so hard that i cried and especially for doing my sisters and my makeup. it was such a great day!! you made kellie so beautiful and so happy! i can't thank you enough. man i miss you. loves. xoxo

elements: overexposed said...

Muchos Thanks, even though I just moved my carcass from the sofa to the dining room chair and watched everyone do make-up. Nothin' but good times. My favorite part of the day, well other than you making everyone look so beautiful, is when I mentioned me being a ghost in the system and you said BOO! So heeeelarious! Many thanks for the tips. xo Kem

Jessica said...

looks like fun, and makes me sad i live so far away.

p.s. are those the hudson jeans? i should have bought them. so cute!

Nicole W. said...

Those are INDEED the Hudsons:)
it's not too late....go buy them!!!
we miss you..wish you were here for the makeup par-tay...

Jessica said...

i thought they looked familiar...it would be fun to be there, especially considering the 95 degree weather we had here today AND the fact that it took me 30 minutes to drive three miles to my church building. and when i got there, i got a new (and scary) calling! time management skills, here i come!

The Hill Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You all need to model! Seriously, have you ever thought of it? How fun! Nicole, you are so talented. What a fun birthday!!

Steve Wagner said...

Katie, you look pregnant in picture #9. Anything you want to tell us?