Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Pics are up!


(this is ONE of my favs!)

So Chris Becerra, a popular Portland Wedding photographer, shot our family photos 2wks ago:) Actually we traded:) Steve did his family pics and he did ours. We went down to the Pearl District, which is great for photos b/c of all the different backgrounds:) All these photos were taken in a 2block radius! it's pretty awesome down there!

Anyway, he just sent me all 250 pictures:) and I LOVE THEM!!!! Here are just a few of my favorites! you can click on them to view them larger.
Thanks Chris!! you're AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh...and he also put up a cute slide show for us on his blog..you can see it here:



I'm inlove with my jeans in this photo! lol...most woman wouldn't admit that that's why they like it, but it's true and i'm not too proud to admit it.haha

( I love how Meg and Erika are smushing their faces together! they do this all the time!!)


Daddy's girls!




My little "Mooshy"!! Everytime I see her sweet face, I just want to squeeze her!!!



I'm so inlove with her, it's ridiculous!


Here is Mooshy again with her funny faces!!! I love it!


My Love. We have been through some hard times this last 5.5yrs but we are SO blessed and I really love him SO much....I know we were meant to be together:)


I just love how "in the moment" this one is! I can't remember now what we were laughing at,
but it looks like it was pretty funny! haha




My first little Angel:) Megan is such a source of strength to me!
I know God sent her to teach me great things.



I just LOVE this one. No reason. I just do!



And THIS is my favorite one of all!! LOL...I feel so powerful in this photo~! hahaha...This pose was My idea...Steve was making fun of me but I think it turned out GREAT if I do say so myself:)


...and that's all folks!
thanks for looking:)









12 comments:

rachelle said...

Those pics are amazing!! Chris does amazing work (he did weddings for a few of my friends), but your beautiful family is what makes these so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures but seriously how can you go wrong with such a good looking family!?!!! Love them all

Brooke Snow Photography said...

Nicole! I love your family pictures ! You all look amazing and the photographer did a great job! In case you didn't know...I check your blog regularly;) And I even added Steve's to my list! His pictures are looking great! I hope you are doing well! (This is Sister Corbridge...just in case you didn't recognize my married name! ) We have a family blog at www.snowbees.blogspot.com! Love you!

Linds said...

Way cute!! So I've been thinking that we need to have Steve take some family photos of us. Does he give discounts for friends?

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Your family is gorgeous! I love how well the photographer captures little Erika's personality. Oh and I am also jealous of how many couple shots you got, Johnny and I need to get more! Anyways I love them all.

Jeff and Amy said...

I love those photos!!! We keep trying to do our own family pics but it's hard to get good ones when Jeff is trying to take it and be in the picture at the same time. But we will be trying again this weekend at the coast and hopefully something will turn out good.

The Hill Family said...

Love them; gorgeous as always!! My favorite family picture is the one where the girls are smashing their faces together. What a great moment and it is all over their faces how much they love each other!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics of a beautiful family. I wish i was that photogenic. lol

Chris said...

It's true...You guys made it easy!

Katie said...

wow dude,
you all look AMAZING!!!!! love the jeans, love the hair, love the makeup! you're hot and if i was a boy i would totally date you:) but since i'm not i guess we'll just have to be friends.
no really chris did a fabulous job. i love how in each one all of your individual personalities are captured. i especially love the ones of you and steve. well really i love all of them. give the girls lots of kisses for me. xoxo

Jessie said...

Great pics!!

Joshua and Joy said...

I just realised I wanted to comment on your family pics, but I guess I never did. Love them! They turned out great!