Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Megan is FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, On Monday Sept.22nd Megan turned 4yrs old. Wow. I can't believe it. It seems it was just yesterday she was born....I'll never ever forget that day as long as I live.
I was 8days overdue, finally started labour only to have it completely stop. Since I was so late they decided to induce me anyway:) You'd think it would get things rolling but it still ended up being another 16hrs!!
When she was born and they said "it's a girl" ...I cannot tell you the warmth and joy I felt in my heart......she was so perfect and beautiful! lol...had quite the scowl on her face!!!
and a HUGE head!!! I won't tell you what THAT did to me, but it was NOT pretty and it meant I couldn't walk for 4 days and couldn't sit down for over a week. not pretty at ALL!. I blame my big headed children on steve.
The last 4yrs have been filled with so much Love. I have come to adore and respect megan so much. She is alittle person but so mature and wise for her age.
I love her with all my heart and thank Heavenly Father for sending her to me. It is an honor to be her mother.
Unfortunately I do not have new born pics b/c we had a film camera then ,but here's some starting at 7mos:)


Megan at 7mos

8mos



9mos
10mos
11-11mos

13mos:) first hallowe'en! seriously, have you EVER seen a cuter bunny?


Oldie but goodie, lol...Katie and megan at 16mos
megan 21mos

Megan and Lily 26mos.. (Lily 13mos)


Megan 2yrs 9mos
2yrs 9mos
(can you tell she went through a phase where she smiled with her eyes closed? lol)




Megans 3yr birthday:)

3yrs 1mo

3 1/2yrs

4!!!!!!!!!

I love you my little ballerina princess!





9 comments:

Linds said...

She is just so cute! I love that picture from her 3rd birthday. Happy birthday Megan!!

Jenny May McKim said...

She is such a cute girl..
Hard to believe how much she looks
like you!

Jessie said...

I love that picture of her with her haircut!! She looks so grown up! What a pretty girl :)

Jeff and Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! She is such a smart little girl. Happy birthday!

Katie said...

ahhhh!! so freaking adorable. you better watch out, 16 is right around the corner. scary thought!! love all the pics except 1...hmmmmm which one could it be? anyway, give meg lots and lots of hugs and kisses. i miss her and wish we could have made it to the birthday party. love you all!! xoxo

Joshua and Joy said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Such a cutie. And I agree about being wise for her age.

Holly Lujan said...

I love Megan! I can't believe how big she is. She is so amazing and a very special kid. What a cutie patootie.

Lacey said...

I can't belive AJ will be Megans age when Aaron is done school!!! That blows my mind! She is such a beautiful little girl and has an amazing spirit, I can see why the Lord save her for the last days! Hope your day was great and I think you should turn off your word verification thing, I suck at them. Also how do you post such big pictures on your blog? You must teach me!

The Hill Family said...

Happy late birthday Megan!! We love and will miss you when we move. Such a sweet girl. I love listening to her; she is such a smart cookie too. I actually remember all those early pictures because she came into the nursery shortly after I was called.