Thursday, February 14, 2008

VALENTINES EXTRAVAGANZA.....FOR MEEEE!

Well, it's no secret that Steve has lost alot of his romantic touch since we got married....FIVE YEARS AGO:) yipee....Happy Anniversary to us...
Anyway...this year...he really stepped it up!!!
Last night he brought me home a dozen roses and told me he was making me dinner tonight.
Steak....and chocolate fondu. Yipee!!
SO SWEET!! I was so happy and felt SO loved......

then this morning...He went the extra mile and surprised me with a beautiful new fossil watch!!! I have wanted a new silver watch for a while!
What a wonderful husband I have. I love him to bits and bits and bits.

Happy Anniversary sweetheart. xoxox

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cool!! Way to step it up Steve.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Happy anniversary! Oh and welcome to blogging!

Unknown said...

Ok this is going to be weird but you left a comment on my friends blog wondering if she was LDS and how you had wanted that blog address; well I noticed that you have pictures of the Seattle Temple and was wondering if you still lived in the area. I live in the area. Anyways look me up.

Ashley said...

Haha, HI crystal!!!! LOL

Yes, I'm LDS

I'll have to add you to my friends list just because of your blog title :P

Nicole W. said...

well, look at that:) all these lds girls. Nice to meet you both!!