Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm obsessed!

All my life I dreamed having little girls I could dress in matching outfits...and now i'm totally addicted! it is just tooo flippin' cute!!
Erika is having a rough couple days....it's 12noon and so far we've had 2 30min naps and she is SO tired..but when I walk in to try and help her get BACK to sleep she is just staring at me with this adorable grin (see below)...I can't help but pick her up and just squeeze her!! ..
So, since she's awake and very overtired...I decided to put them in their matching outfits and take pictures:)
is it ANY wonder why these girls are the joy of my life??? just look at them!! I seriously must kiss and hug these girls like a hundred times everyday!
not only am I obsessed with matching clothing...I'm obsessed with how cute they are and how much I LOVE THEM!!! I can't believe how blessed I am to have them!





2 comments:

Christie Wilson (Grummons) said...

Seriously too cute for words, Nicole. I'm the same way...how can you NOT get them up from their nap when they have that huge grin on?! I LOVE IT!!! :-)

Katie said...

the girls and their matching outfits sooooooooooo cute. the 2 30 min. naps not so cute.