Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun! AND the wind!!

So today we went hiking up Beacon rock, which is the largest free standing rock in the U.S....we went with Amy, Geoff and Porter Jensen and Ken, Alicia and Brianna Gough. It was SO much fun!! Erika and Megan were little troopers and so was mommy and daddy carrying them!!


Amy, Geoff and Porter Jensen


I Love this picture. Ken with his baby girl Brianna. So cute!
Overlooking the Gorge
Megan was sticking her tongue out little monkey!
that's all of us....minus Steve taking the picture




What the!!?...yes, it was THAT windy!


Megan, riding on Daddy's back
I love this picture! My girls are my world!
My and my sweetheart Erika. She was such a little trooper..the wind was pretty cold on her face.We made it to the top!





My cutie Pie Megan



the first 5min she was facing toward me and then decided she was missing too much
so I turned her around and she was much happier:)
The Fam
Ken, Alicia and Brianna Gough
View from the top

The Goughs....such a pretty view!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So pretty. Trent and I will have to go.