Monday, February 18, 2008

My Daddio

So, my wonderful Dad came into town this weekend to visit and to watch the girls so that Steve and I could go out on a Hot date for our anniversary.
I LOVE MY DAD! He is one of my best friends. He is one of the most kind, generous men I know. He brought cute little Valentine cards for the girls that just melted my heart. I will keep them forever. My dad is so Kind and has alot of qualities I admire. The fact that he was willing to drive 8hrs each way for 2 days so we could go out and to see his grandaughters says alot. Oh...and he's funnier than heck and Steve and I are always laughing when he's around and having fun! Steve and I love him more than he knows.
I only wish he lived closer so we could see him more often! I miss him so much!
It makes me soooo happy when he comes down.
Anyway...here are some pictures from our weekend with him.
Thanks for coming Dad! I LOVE YOU!!!


Dad with the girls. They just love him!




Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? !


Me, getting ready for our Hot date:)

Stevie and I before leaving for dinner.
We went to the Portland chop and steak house...
and it was DELICIOUS!

Our Sassy pose:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the girls with their grandpa. So special. I'm glad he got to come. And you looked smokin' for your big date.

Amy said...

Soooo cute! And you do look smokin hot!!!

Christie Wilson (Grummons) said...

OH my gosh! You are beautiful!!