Monday, February 11, 2008

I'M A BLOGGER!! FINALLY!



Okay...So since everyone I know has a blog but me...I decided I better start posting something.


Perhaps this might actually allow people to get to know me a bit better too....I dont' think very many people know my true personality...I need to get over being tired and become alive again!


Anyway, I will leave the picture taking upto Steve since I'm pathetic when it comes to getting the camera out....just ask him, it's true. If I would stop letting Megan play with and BREAK MY camera, I might actually take some more pictures....oh and I can't find the cord to charge the battery. oops. I lose everything . I blame it on having babies....anyone else use that excuse? Well, it doesn't work and your husband will never believe you anyway, so don't bother.

Okay...lets see what I can dig up for some recent pictures...


Oh....and the name of the blog is "Too Many girls" b/c that is Steve's most common phrase. Everytime all 3 of us are crying he gets this look like "what have I gotten myself into?" and then says "aaaa....TOO MANY GIRLS"!! LOL...just wait til their teenagers and we all have pms at the same time.....poor Steve. poor poor Steve.


Okay...so here is Erika on my lap...

and Megan hiding in all her stuffed animals...can you find her?

lol. kids.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

Katie said...

Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog. Love all the pics.