Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dress up and stuff

SOOOO....Old Navy is having a 40% off sale on all kids stuff...... so you know what that means? ....spending a bunch of money we don't have:).....anyway...I did manage to get my exebitionist child dressed for a moment in her new TShirt..but that didn't last long... as you can see the pants were already off by the time I got out my camera;)

Megans little friend Kira came over today...they were so cute......they threw a bunch of necklaces and fancy shoes on for dress up.... cute girls!
The shoes...I swear My mom had a sexy pair of slippers just like these pink ones when were little


Then Later the clothes came off and the dresses went on. Little girls are so much fun!
But WHY does my daughter always insist on smiling like THAT for the camera???



1 comment:

Katie said...

So stinking cute!! I love how girly they are.