Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny Little words in a funny little world:)

Megan said the funniest thing last night, I'll get to that in a second...but it just made me realize how sweet she is and how much she makes me laugh. sometimes I forget that she is still SO new to this world and she is still learning everyday and trying to remember all the things she is learning....it would be very interesting to spend a day in her head lol.
I have to start writing these things down b/c I know she has said so many other funny things like this, but after last night these were the only two that really stood out to me.
1. so...a few months ago we're at the WSCC bar B Q and there are these really yummy little circular brownies that everyone Loves...ESPECIALLY Megan !...so after eating her hamburger and vegetables...she was allowed to have one of these scrumptious little treats....
about 10 min goes by...I had no idea she had already eaten THREE! I would find that out later...
she came running up to me with Chocolate all over her face and said "Mommy, Mommy....is it okay if I have another Hashbrown??" lol. I knew exactly what she was referring to and didn't have the heart to correct her. "yes, Megan, you can have another Hashbrown:)".

2. So last night...i'm lying in bed...I went to be EARLY...and she was sleeping on the floor in my room...after countless times of her jumping up on my bed for a cuddle, a story or a kiss lol...I told her it was time to SLEEP!!....a few minutes later as i'm drifting off...I hear her rustling around..so I say "Megan! what are you doing???"....this was the response:
"Mommy, I'm trying to take the suitcase off my pillow!" lol.
again, I knew what she really meant....I helped her get it off and fell alseep with a smile on my face more appreciative of her special little world that can be so overwhelming with new words.
I love My Megan!

1 comment:

Katie said...

i'm so glad you're writing these down. i need to do that.