Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So Behind..here it goes. Post 1: Megs birthday

Okay...I've been putting this off for....well over a month now. I'm SUPER DUPER behind on blogging, I know. I'm going to try to catch up today.
it has been a busy month.

Megan turned 5 on Sept. 22nd:) I can't believe it really...I mean 5! when did I get a 5yr old? geesh....scary.
She is such a beautiful little 5 yr old though I tell you.
We of course had to plan something special. aside from getting the huge Chuck E Cheese party ( that will be posted later) we wanted to give her a special daddy/mommy date.
she decided she wanted to go to Red Robin and then Mini Golfing:) Well..actually she wanted to go bowling but the lanes were full so we went mini golfing instead and she actually did very well and loved it!
We used to go mini golfing with my dad alot when we were little so it was fun for me to go with my own daughter.


Here is the bday girl in the morning....she wanted streamers and balloons...so that's what she got! I didn't get a pic of her coming out of her room darn it!

with her new stamp set:)

bday breakfast with the poytresses

The moosh just kept asking for more whip cream. figures.


This was later that day getting her new bike..she was SO excited!!














2 comments:

lynz said...

awww! that is a super duper fun birthday full of fun presents and yummy food and a sweet party :) sad we missed it but happy bday meggers!

Linds said...

I can't believe she's 5. How did that happen? And what a cute idea to take her on a date. I love it. She is so cute!!