Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My beautiful family....

So of course while my family was here we had to get out alone! (sans kids)
so I was able to do my sisters hair/makeup which I love doing and we all went for dinner. We had so much fun just being crammed in one car all together. Dinner was fun and the ride home was even more fun. I realized my mom is hilarious since she got sober and she was such a joy to have around! she was always laughing at everything which just made for a cheery atmosphere! I love you mom, dad and Trace!
here is my beautiful family. Love them SO much!!


Isn't she gorgeous? I've always admired her beauty! Oh..and she's 16wks pregnant here!!!:) Look at those dimples. she is adorable to me. I love her so much.



the 3 of us crammed in the backseat! love it:)

My mom and dad. They've been divorced for 27yrs and are still GREAT friends!! I love them for being friends b/c it means I can be with both of them at the same time and that means so much to me:)
p.s Ain't my dad handsome? we need to find him a girlfriend!!


"Buddies". My dad and Steve are 2 peas in a pod. they totally egg each other on and both have totally dry humour...I love being around them!

Oh my gosh..okay we laughed at this picture of my dad til we cried! we kept teasing him that we were going to use it as a profile picture on a dating website to snag him a girl!

On the way home....

SO.MUCH.FUN.

xo

3 comments:

Linds said...

You do have a beautiful family. Love all those pictures!

Lacey said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That picture of your Dad making that funny face creeps me out... Because it look EXACTLY like Erika but with a gote! (I know that isn't spelt right!) Anyways your girls are gorgous, love having family in town!

Anonymous said...

LMBO!!That pic of dad is soooo funny! I dont think I've laughed that hard in years until that night. I seriously almost pee'd my pants right there in the restaurant!Can you send it to me so i can show Jamie? Hahaha!
Mom and dad have been divorced for 27 yrs not 17. Otherwise that would make me 23 not 33. (That would be nice);) I was just thinking the other day how amazing it is that they are still friends! Were all so lucky especially the grandbabies!
Love you, Tracey