Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The best surprise EVER!

Those who are close to me know that by Mid September I was hitting my thresh hold for missing my family. It had been almost a year since I'd seen my sister Tracey and I was filling VERY sad and lonely down here. Megan was also sad and complaining that she couldn't go any longer without seeing her best friend and cousin Maddy:)
Well...I seriously had NO idea but this was the best surprise ever.
My dad arrived on Wednesday and I was so happy to have him here.
Thursday morning I got up and began to get ready for meg's bday party that day..
while blow drying my hair someone knocked on the door. Steve yelled at me to get it. I thought that was weird but I walked to the door with half dry hair and opened it.
There stood my MOM! I was in total shock and it took a minute to process what was happening...."Okay, mom is here to surprise" I hear myself say in my mind...then all of the sudden, I look behind her and there comes Tracey and Maddy coming up the stairs, I FREAKED OUT!! I was crying so hard and totally surprised. it is safe to say no one has ever surprised me that well before.

I just kept saying how it was the best surprise i've ever gotten..and it was!
I love you mom and Tracey!!

Here are the series of pictures of me opening the door...I didn't even notice Steve behind me snapping pictures! ...I wish he had pics of me running out to Trace but oh well..you get the idea. I was SHOCKED:)








This was after a 5min hug and me BAWLING my eyes out!! lol


Together at last. they are only 6mo's apart. You'd never know it, Maddy is SO tall!


Me and my big sister! I LOVE YOU TRACEY!!!

YAY!! It was the BEST feeling having them all there. I love my family so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were so happy we surprised you so well!! I was worried that you would figure it out! Then seeing your reaction I knew you hadnt;)
It was so nice to come to your place and visit with you and the kids! Thanks again for having us and showing us around portland! We LOVE you! xoxoxoxox

Linds said...

Awww!! That is so awesome! That is the best surprise ever. Love it!!!