Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer come early...

So today was our first REAL day in the pool!The water was 82 degrees and absolutely GLORISOUS!! we spent a fulll 3hrs out there and loved every minute of it!!
I've come to learn that Erika tans just as well as Megan so I'm going to have 2 little babies who look like their half black by the end of the summer!-So cute!!
I love having the pool here, it is awesome!




Megan and Steve doing their traditional yearly "Dunk for the Camera"

Megan can swim with out her floaty this year.....she swims about 10ft at a time!



Erika LOVES the water but also loves to just sit and kick her feet, she's pretty fun!!

"The Wagner Girls"


LOTS of Jumping going on today!


I love this Picture of Erika, this was when she was first getting in...she actually LIKES to wear her hat and sunglasses! she had them on for almost the entire time!

She's saying "cheese", now we just have to get her to look at the camera:)

Cute little A.J-what a poser for the camera! he was LOVING the pool today!

Lyndsey and Becks...he also LOVED the water!!

I LOVE THESE TWO PICS (top and bottom) they are so cute with their momma's

Could you have a cuter smile???


awwwwwwwwwwww



Here is everyone at a glimpse!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a fun day! So cute megan is wearing Maddys old swimsuit! Maddy wore that when she was 17months old,lol. She was a tad chubby back then!
Love U, Tracey xxoo

Lacey said...

Great Post Nicole! I love that the wagners are fish out of water just like us! I see many afternoons splashed away here this summer. Also thanks for sending those pictures right over, I almost forgot what it's like to have someone else taking pictures for me! Steve's so great a capturing those little moments, I LOVE these pictures! I will bring my camera over tomorrow so you can grab those pictures from Jamison Square. Hope you're asleep instead of up like me, but if you are up call me we could brake in a go for a swim!

Sabby said...

Days spent in the pool until your hands and toes turn all prune like are the best! Cute pics!

lynz said...

awwww so cute! love the pic of megan by the side of the pool and thank steve for taking some of me and becks too :) can't wait for more summer fun at the pool with you guys!

lynz said...

oh my email is lhill13@hotmail.com :)

Linds said...

Way cute! Gotta love the pool. We sure do. In fact looking at all those pictures really makes me want to swim. I guess we better head on over to Grandma's.

Shaun and Lindsey Reynolds said...

Oh, I miss the pool at Sandstone. In fact, I miss Portland all together. Love the pics though!

Craig said...

way cute. Ask Steve, are those shot with a 50 or an 85? They look great!

Steve Wagner said...

C'mon Craig. You should be able to figure it out. It was the 5D with the 50mm. Used the polarizer on it so I could open it up a bit more.