Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Today was a Great Mothers Day......one of the reasons being MY mom was here!! It was so great that she was here today, it's been YEARS since we've been together on Mothers Day and my mom has made some major changes in her life lately which just made the visit all that more special:)
Steve took these beautiful pictures of us yesterday after I did a little makeover on my mom-which was a lot of fun-she felt so pretty :)
We went to church together today and then I laid on the couch and we all just hung out while Jeff ( my mom's Fiancee made us a roast beef dinner!mmm-SO good!).

I woke up this morning at 9am (woohoo) and Steve and the girls had planned a "Mothers Day Hunt". Yes...like an Easter Egg Hunt but different.
There were 7 gifts for me to find, according to Megans instructions:) and the first ones I found (also my favorites) were home made plaster imprints of Megan and Erika's hands and feet:) Sadly, they were practically the SAME size so Stevie had to label them accordingly:) He also got me a 12lb vest to wear while exercising at home, a Yoga mat and a Pedometer:) it was fantastic!! Thanks Honey!!!




























On Friday when they arrived we went to Cannon Beach. here are just a few pictures from that day of My mom and I:)

-Sharing a special moment on the beach...I hardly noticed the secret camera man taking this pic *aka: Steve.






















I was teasing my mom about how short she seemed. Really it was just b/c we were on a hill but I took full advantage of it!
haha.
















Us with the Mooshy









Us with the girls.
















Happy Mothers Day Mom, I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

6 comments:

Lynell Rogers said...

Your mom is so cute! She looks like a really sweet lady... -Lynell

Linds said...

Love those pictures. Your mom is adorable. I'm glad you were able to spend Mother's Day with her. So special!!

lynz said...

awwww - such cute pics! except i can't see some of them, but the ones i saw were super cute :) yay for moms and yay for your mom being here to celebrate with! oh and super cute idea by steve and the girls - good work guys!

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I bet it was so much fun having your Mom around!

Katie said...

you and your mom are BEAUTIFUL!! i'm so happy that you spent the day with your mom. what a special memory and a bonding time. you deserve it! so jealous that the paparazzi is always around to capture moments. wish i had one :) i love you! xo

The Hill Family said...

What great pics...I especially love the one where you are standing tall and you mom has her hand over her mouth giggling. Such fun!