Thursday, May 7, 2009

Holy Cute-ness!

(Do you love how Erika is just playing with the toothpaste?)

Okay, so the other day, I'm doing a trial run with a bride and Megan takes Erika in the bathroom. they are laughing and talking and having fun. Then Megan brings out Erika and "TaDa"!....looks like we have another hair/makeup artist in the family.
I laughed so hard, I thought this was seriously awesome and the best part was that Erika loved it! hahah...I can just see them as teenagers now, so fun!!
I'm so glad they are such great friends.
Notice Erika's bright pink Lip gloss:)



Ta-da!
(yes she thinks she's a rapper with her one hiked pant leg)


Oh Megan....when she gets older, she's gonna regret being nude in ALL of her photos. sigh....


A glimpse of "the do" so cute.


Nice drool Moosh.


Best friends. Sisters. Satisfied customer.

5 comments:

Steve Wagner said...

That was adorable. Now if we could just get Erika to be that patient while we dress her/brush her teeth/change her bum etc...

Jenny May McKim said...

Super cute....
My sister Amie was nude in most of her photos when she was younger too.. Oh she will regret it :)

Linds said...

That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love it when they play nicely together.

Jeff and Amy said...

Love it! Every girl needs a sister!

The Hill Family said...

So sweet! What a great big sis!